Menu Covers and Binder Covers - Pricing for Custom Orders...
Can you provide a price list for Menu Covers and Binder Covers?
For our custom products we provide quotes with alternative options. Pricing is always dependent upon your particular specifications which can include a wide selection of options. In addition, Impact’s unique manufacturing capability will provide you with new specification options for consideration. A price list would be perplexing due to the number of options Impact can make available to you.
Your Impact Design Sales Associate will make specification suggestions for you in order to meet your product needs and budget requirements. Ask Questions… we are here to make certain you are comfortable with all available options that may be appropriate for your binder cover, menu cover, or other custom product.
Basic Menu Cover and Binder Cover Specification Options to consider for Pricing Estimates
- Size of Printed Insert your cover is to hold. This helps to determine the size of the cover that will be required.
- Number of Printed Inserts your cover is to hold (number of views). This also helps to determine the size of the cover that will be required.
- Type of Construction you prefer: turned-edge or heat-sealed (see Construction Options)
- Cover Material you prefer: leather, wood, metal, poly, etc. ( see Cover Material Options)
- Lining Material you prefer: fabric, faux leather, linen, etc. (see Lining Material Options)
- Interior Features you prefer: pockets, pen loops, CD holders, etc. (see Interior Options)
- Type of Binding you prefer: corner pockets, bar pockets, ring mechanisms (see Binding Options)
- Type of Decoration you prefer: debossed, screened, engraved, etc. (see Decoration Options)
- Quantity: number of pieces you may require.